The University of Malawi is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for admission into its mature entry programmes for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Download Application Form
- Minimum Entry Requirements for all applicants – Interested applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Malawi School Certificate of Education or any equivalent O-Level qualification with at least 4 subjects passed with credit (6 subjects for some programmes) including English Language and other subjects specified.
- A University of Malawi Diploma or a relevant Diploma from accredited programmes of the University of Malawi such as those offered at Domasi College of Education, Natural Resources College, Malawi College for Health Sciences, Theological College, St. John of God College or an equivalent Diploma from a recognized Institution of higher learning.
- A minimum of 2 years post Diploma relevant work experience in a field related to the programme applied for.
- Applicants MUST also meet the additional entry requirements for each programme as outlined in the table in the PDF below